Denver trademark and business lawyers
- Sometimes, people ask why my firm’s fee for trademark protection is so much more than LegalZoom. It is a little technical, but I will try my best to explain what’s different about working with a …Read More »
- I’m presenting my next “Top Trademark Myths” class at Shift Workspaces on Feb. 11 with ample time to answer those burning questions. This trademark class is free for Shift members and clients, $49 for the …Read More »
- The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office exists to review and process (or deny) applications for Federal patent or trademark protection. This does NOT mean that the PTO prevents others from using registered trademarks. Rather, the …Read More »
- Business owners frequently believe that filing a lawsuit in court is the only way to protect and defend a trademark. However, there are several less expensive trademark enforcement alternatives available. A business who owns either …Read More »
- A United States trademark registration will not necessarily protect your trademark rights in another country. Trademark registrants and applicants who do business internationally should diligently and appropriately protect their intellectual property overseas. International trademark owners …Read More »
- It may be surprising coming from a trademark attorney, but sometimes we tell people, “don’t apply!” It is a myth that it is always a good idea to file an application for trademark registration with …Read More »
Denver Business and Trademark Lawyers
We’ll Help You Protect Your Business
We are Denver business and trademark lawyers who provide effective legal representation to help businesses achieve their goals. We can help register and protect trademarks, create appropriate business contracts, guide you through FDA and FTC laws, or help you buy or sell a business. Our interest and expertise in these areas makes us the Denver law firm for you. If you are looking for a Denver business lawyer or Denver trademark lawyer, look no further!
We offer personalized service, and start by comprehensively understanding our clients’ businesses. We pride ourselves on helping businesses protect their assets and limit their potential liabilities. We’re happy to work with you to determine the most appropriate way to invest in our legal services. We offer fixed fee trademark packages for applications for trademark registration with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. For other work, we require a small advance payment, and can work either on an hourly basis or on a flat-fee basis for well-defined projects. We have the experience to help companies handle legal issues as they arise.
You can now set up an appointment online! We are unfortunately not able to offer free consultations.
Our law office is in the Cherry Creek North/Country Club area, located halfway between the Denver Tech Center and downtown Denver / LoDo.