Read the latest news and stories.
Tamara is teaming up with the small business experts at Herosmyth to present a trademark class to Denver business owners and entrepreneurs at the end of October. This class is a must for anyone interested in learning about trademark protection before diving in to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Process.
You should register for this class if :
Trademarks have been a mystery to you
You are considering moving forward with a cool new brand, but not sure of the legalities
You have created something original, or want to use an image or work that belongs to another person
This workshop will help businesses learn the ins and outs of basic copyright and trademark property protection. You will leave armed with new knowledge:
- You’ll understand the difference between patents, trademarks, and copyrights
- You will learn about “common law” intellectual property rights for unregistered items
- Clarify the benefits of Federal protection
- Strategies to search for a proposed trademarks and get an idea of whether they are clear for use
- Walk through the trademark registration processes with the Copyright Office and U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- How NOT to get a cease and desist letter based on images you use on your website, social media, or other materials
- The importance of ongoing protection and monitoring of your trademarks
- Clarify your obligations once a registration becomes active
Tamara is excited to team up with Herosmyth because, like her firm, Herosmyth offers custom small business marketing solutions. They partner with various small business specialists to provide a wide range of design, marketing, and branding services to fit your business needs. Herosmyth also offers monthly memberships, which include discounts on premium design services like websites and logo designs, as well as resources like their training center, podcast studio, photo/video studio, event space, and more!